chezleflinoisfooteux Index du Forum

chezleflinoisfooteux
Forum sur le foot en général ainsi qu'un challenge entre les membres .

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

State Of Mind - Jack Lucien (New Single 2011)

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    chezleflinoisfooteux Index du Forum -> Inscriptions challenge du mois de novembre -> Inscriptions challenge du mois de novembre
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
elveben

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 08:54 (2016)    Sujet du message: State Of Mind - Jack Lucien (New Single 2011) Répondre en citant

State Of Mind - Jack Lucien (New Single 2011) > bit.ly/1YKMahH

References[edit]Year...Album...Position...UK...ES...FR...2008...New...80s...Musik...199...64...99...2009...EuroSceptic...-...-...-...Got.Questions?.Get.Help"Be...With...You"...samples...Boig...per...tu...by...Sau...[3]...and..."You're...Leaving...Me"...is...an...English...language...cover...of...Jeanette's...Porque...te...vas,...translated...into...English...by...Patsy...Kensit...and...Elizabeth...Hurley.[4]On..Our..Blog..MayLet.Me.Go.(English.Version.of.Marxar)2008..-..2011[edit]Closure..Ballad..of..Cheryl..Cole..I'm..Not..Afraid..(Album..Version)To.preview.and.buy.music.from.State.of.Mind.(Radio.Edit).-.Single.by.Jack.Lucien,.download.iTunes.nowIn...2008,...he...released...his...debut...album...New...80s...MusikFollow..us..iTunes..and..discover..new..iTunes..Radio..Stations..and..the..music..we..love13th...New...Music...Friday:...May...13,...2106...MayHe.has.also.grown.up.musically,.with.such.songs.as.Its.Unconditional.2009.(a.re-work.of.his.2006.single).sounding.immensely.currentIn..2008,..he..performed..with..the..Barents..Dance..Troup,..joining..them..on..both..their..Russian[12]..and..Scandinavian..tours.[13]Further..activities[edit]This...may...take...a...few...secondsIn...May...2010,...Lucien...announced...that...he...had...written...a...song...for...German...pop...group...Monrose's...new...album...LadylikeMade.in.NYCState..of..Mind..(Radio..Edit)..-..SingleView..In..iTunes..4I'm...Not...Afraid...'14...(English,...Spanish,...Russian...&...Catalan...Version)...-...SingleView...In...iTunes......Name...Album...Time...Price......1...I'm...Not...Afraid...I'm...Not...Afraid...-...Single...3:30...$0.99...View...In...iTunes...2...Ballad...of...Cheryl...Cole...Eurosceptic...4:06...$0.99...View...In...iTunes...3...Give...Me...Your...Love...Eurosceptic...4:15...$0.99...View...In...iTunes...4...I'm...Not...Afraid...(Album...Version)...Eurosceptic...5:53...$0.99...View...In...iTunes...5...Saturday...(I...Don't...Care)...(Album...Version)...Eurosceptic...4:09...$0.99...View...In...iTunes...6...Je...Suis...un...Superstar...Eurosceptic...4:08...$0.99...View...In...iTunes...7...My...Intervention...Eurosceptic...4:01...$0.99...View...In...iTunes...8...It's...Unconditional...(2009...Version)...Eurosceptic...3:48...$0.99...View...In...iTunes...9...Closure...Eurosceptic...3:13...$0.99...View...In...iTunes...10...Let...Me...Go...(English...Version...of...Marxar)...Eurosceptic...3:29...$0.99...View...In...iTunes...View...In...iTunes...$0.99Genres:...Pop,...Music,...DanceReleased:...Jun...26,...2011...2011...Unconditional...Records...Customer...Ratings...We...have...not...received...enough...ratings...to...display...an...average...for...this...album"State...of...Mind"...was...released...as...a...download...single...on...26...June...2011.[1]..."Be...With...You"...was...originally...promoted...as...a...single...to...accompany...the...album,...but...nothing...ever...came...of...a...proper...releaseEuroscepticView...In...iTunes...3The..only..single..was..Rasputin..which..was..released..as..a..free..download..before..the..album's..releaseArtist...Profile...Jack...Lucien...Jack...Lucien...is...a...British...singer...from...Kettering,...NorthamptonshireDue.to.a.lack.of.promotion.and.an.underwhelming.reception,.it.failed.to.spawn.any.success.and.its.lead.single.Saturday.was.eventually.cancelledSoundcloud.com.Apple.iTunes.Shop.and.Learn.Open.Menu.Close.Menu.Mac.iPad.iPhone.Watch.TV.Music.iTunes.iPod.Accessories.Gift.Cards.Apple.Store.Open.Menu.Close.Menu.Find.a.Store.Genius.Bar.Workshops.and.Learning.Youth.Programs.Apple.Store.App.Refurbished.Financing.Reuse.and.Recycling.Order.Status.Shopping.Help.For.Education.Open.Menu.Close.Menu.Apple.and.Education.Shop.for.College.For.Business.Open.Menu.Close.Menu.iPhone.in.Business.iPad.in.Business.Mac.in.Business.Shop.for.Your.Business.Account.Open.Menu.Close.Menu.Manage.Your.Apple.ID.Apple.Store.Account.iCloud.com.Apple.Values.Open.Menu.Close.Menu.Environment.Supplier.Responsibility.Accessibility.Privacy.Inclusion.and.Diversity.Education.About.Apple.Open.Menu.Close.Menu.Apple.Info.Job.Opportunities.Press.Info.Investors.Events.Hot.News.Legal.Contact.Apple.More.ways.to.shop:.Visit.an.Apple.Store,.call.1-800-MY-APPLE,.or.find.a.resellerMoving.on.from.the.80s.influences.into.Europop.territory,.this.album.is.45.minutes.of.pure.dread;.mixing.suicide.(Let.me.be.alone,.it.is.all.my.own.fault,.I.want.to.go.and.die.my.heads.not.alright..Saturday),.obsession.(So.Ill.leave.my.pride,.Ill.try.until.the.end..Im.Not.Afraid),.masochism.(I.dont.care.who.you.are,.petty.threats.will.get.you.far.-.Closure).and.lust.(I.want.to.be.with.you.for.only.one.night,.I.know.that.I.will.be.with.you.when.I.go.home.tonight..Let.Me.Go)Although..this..is..an..improvement..from..the..dreadful..New..80s..Musik,..Jack..Lucien..still..seems..to..be..missing..something..in..his..musicHowever,...he...stated...on...Twitter...in...September...2011...that...instead,...he...was...heading...back...to...the...studio...and...he...would...instead...release...a...compilation...album,...featuring...5...new...songs...as...well...as...old...and...never...heard...before...materialTo..promote..the..LP,..he..undertook..a..brief..tour..of..the..United..Kingdom..and..Spain,..as..well..as..appearing..on..the..game..show..The..Weakest..Link,[7]..coming..third f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 08:54 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    chezleflinoisfooteux Index du Forum -> Inscriptions challenge du mois de novembre -> Inscriptions challenge du mois de novembre Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation